Monday, June 9, 2014

RAIN and ME

Rain Rain go away come again another day...!!!
   All of us have been brought up telling this rhyme but I've always asked for rain to come for various stupid lame reasons on earth.Say
1)When there is a cricket match going on I pray so hard that rain comes and the match is cancelled jus because I get the TV remote to switch channels 
2)When the children in the flat play all sort of games where I'm left out cause I'm the only gal,I get so jealous that I pray to stop them from playing due to rain 
3)While going to school when I'm lazy to walk through the long drive way or if the first hour class is boring or say when I haven't completed my homework jus bcoz parents are allowed to drop their kids right inside in their vehicle and hence the traffic delays the class
4)Sometimes the government announces holiday for us to sleep happily at home
5)during the last few years at school special classes are cancelled due to rain 
6)Holy angels driveway is the best of all romantic spots on earth!Gawd the green,fresh,pleasant and feel good look makes the heavy heart feel so bloody light!
7)Walk into the back doors of canteen to buy hot samosas,springroll and cutlets though they don taste all that great :P
8)PHAA the feel of being inside the pool and suddenly rain comes
9)the college bus journey was always cherished bcoz of rain and also my bus mates including the bus driver was happy that I din get to sleep that day 
10)the lecture will never attempt to get into the ears what come may only the sound of water touching our earth could be concentrated..May be lucky to have studied in institutions where rain could always be loved and makes me feel so light at heart 
11)It was a rainy day that I attended Sastra counseling and it was a rainy day when I joined RMK
12)Music was always my companion but Rain was always my best friend be it good or bad times it was always there..Good times for me to smile with the 32 teeth standing in the balcony and talk some random stuff on earth or to enjoy food or to dance like a madpot or sleep like a lazy dog.Bad times to leave aside bloody problem on earth and look down the line to feel like the most loved idiot on earth write all that comes to mind.
13)jus to go wet while driving...jus to enjoy every min of driving all alone.
14) jus to go have PANI PURI at gangotree.

            there is soo much that rain as done to me when people leave it comes to wash away all the bad things they have done to me when we ppl feel so proud of me it comes down to celebrate and at this phase of life with all for that's been happening around me at this moment dear RAIN you make me feel better and only you can be the best friend when soul mates are far off to be reached.Loving every second of this day.Its high time all the kids out there start enjoying rain and realizing the love it brings to us  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment