Thursday, July 19, 2012

My love,the inner soul :)


I love yo my dear life To give it to thee like a flower so it may pleasure thee to dwell deep in its perfume butu an hour I love you my dear To sing it note by note away So to thy soul the song may tell The beauty of the desolate day I love you my dear "Sweet Heart" To cast it like a clock on thine Against the storms that sound and swell Between thy lonely heart and soul I love you my dear "Heart Throb" you frown and I'm in pain,i languish You smile-and joy defeats distress I must pour out this love ,this madness there is nothing I can long for more You have been a juicy game of brain and brawn pain and pleasure You play passionately,savor the sauce of your soul taste truth,vibrate vividly,Well up with wisdom Expand exponentially you are enough zero regrets !!! Love you Darling:*

No comments:

Post a Comment